Due to COVID-19, reservations are required, please call the Office at 969-6663 Ext. 3 or 7. Additional COVID safety measures may be in place and could change without notice.
- The volleyball recreation facilities include the volleyball court and the covered area on the north side of the bathhouse.
- All members participating in volleyball must sign in at the table on the volleyball grounds. Volleyball guests must be signed in as well. A $5.00 guest fee will be charged to the sponsoring member’s account.
- HYC member or present Volleyball Committee member is responsible for the conduct of the volleyball guests. There is no limit to the number of times a guest may play per year.
- HYC members playing volleyball will use the outdoor shower to remove sand before entering other club areas.
- The HYC members who utilize the volleyball facilities will be known as the Volleyball Committee. One member will be selected as the Committee Chairman who will be the representative to the Athletic committee.
- All HYC members are free to utilize the volleyball facilities and are encouraged to find other members of their own level to play with to encourage viable competition.
- All Volleyball Committee members and regular (more than 3 visits per year) volleyball guests are expected to attend at least two “work parties” per year or equivalent contribution to the volleyball recreation facilities or other HYC facility.
- The Volleyball Committee has priority for use of the volleyball recreational facilities.
- If more then one volleyball player is waiting for a game, said player has the option of requesting that the score be held to 11 points. If a waiting player arrives after a game starts, that game can continue to be scored as started.
- “Threes” or “Fours” shall be given priority over “Doubles” if waiting Volleyball Committee member(s) request.
- Teams can stay on the court for two games maximum in a row unless unanimous approval by all players. “Two on then off”.
- Tournaments shall be under the direction of the volleyball committee.