Banquets & Catering
Make your next function or celebration a memorable and fun experience for you and your guests. We have three rooms that are available for weddings, rehearsal dinners, birthdays, anniversary parties, corporate dinners, and business meetings. Members may sponsor friends, family and coworkers for private events at the club.
- Members may sponsor friends or groups to hold a function at HYC. The member is responsible for all rules & procedures governing the use of our banquet facility and must be in attendance at all times during the event.
- Banquet room #1 seats 25 people comfortably. Banquet room #2 seats 25 people comfortably. The rooms may be combined with a maximum occupancy of 50 people.
- Members may reserve banquet rooms for events with meal service during regular scheduled dining hours with no reservation charge.
- Members may reserve banquet rooms for events with meal service during unscheduled dining hours. However, set up charge will be assessed for each banquet room.
- The Main Dining Room may be reserved for banquets only on days when the club normally has no meal service(Sundays & Mondays). A $400.00 room charge will be assessed.
- Banquet room reservations are prohibited if they do not include meal service.
- Should the noise level (i.e. DJ, band, etc.) be disturbing to the members in the dining room, a manager will request the member hosting the event to reduce the volume.
Banquet Reservation Procedure
- Please review and then fill out, sign & return the following:
- The Function Reservation Sheet may be complicated, fill it out to the best of your ability. We will assist you with the rest.
- Select your menu from the list below or call us to customize a menu.
- Call the Dining Room Manager, Eric Davis to reserve the date for your event and to confirm your details. Phone# 969-6663 Ext. 2 or email email@example.com
Please follow our link to your next event menu:
Frequently Asked Questions
Service Charge and Additional Tipping Policy – Banquet service charges are assessed at 21%. These service charges are pooled and shared with the entire serving staff. If you found your food and service to be exceptional and you wish to show your appreciation to your servers, then you may leave an additional tip that will go directly to them.
Decorations – Decorations cannot be glued, taped or stapled to the walls or rafters. Centerpieces are welcome. For more information regarding what decorations can be used, please contact the Office.
Start and end time – All functions have a four hour window before extra fees are added.
Seminar fees – A seminar fee may be assessed for any function that starts early or ends late.
Dress codes/no dress code – There is no official dress code in the banquet rooms. We still ask that you have your guests dress appropriately for any function.